GROWTH HACKER / PERFORMANCE MARKETING INTERN
WE ARE YOUR SUPERFOODS
We are a young, fun and fast-moving start-up who is determined to make a difference in the world. Our mission is to make the world a healthier and happier place by providing natural, organic and delicious products. We at Your Superfoods understand that natural organic nutrition is the foundation for health and happiness.
Being funded by one of the leading global venture capital seed fund and startup accelerators (500 Startups), we are looking to grow and expand our brand internationally. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success story.
Are you ready to join the marketing team from the largest superfood social media brand in Germany?
- Manage multiple channels, like Facebook and AdWords
- Track results and optimize marketing campaigns across different channels
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels (Display, Paid social)
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the paid multi-channel strategy ( Paid Search, Social, Display)
- Take responsibility in adjacent fields, e.g. SEO
- Support the marketing team
- Eager to learn more about the power of online marketing
- Ready to take initiative and think outside the box
- Have basic understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics (Google Tag Manager, Shopify or other e-commerce platforms are a plus)
- Analytical mindset, preferably with a maths, economics or business background
- Some exposure to Google Analytics and Google Sheets
- Willingness to learn and take on responsibility
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, fluency in English is a must, fluency in German is a plus
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Learn more about our values here
YES I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR SUPERFOODS
Send an email with the following information to email@example.com
- Expected Salary
- Anything else you would like to share!